Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Week 7- The Test

The exam was Monday night. We all knew it was coming and had heard from our friends what it would be like. I talked to several people who told me not to read the book, that it would be so dificult that no one would pass it anyway. I heard from one friend that she read the book cover to cover and still failed it. Wow, I didn't think there was an easy way out of this situation. So, what did I do.... I followed the advise of my friends and I didn't read the book. I looked over some of the key concepts the night before the exam and hoped that the little work i had done would be enough to get me through. Well, the exam wasn't easy... I felt that I knew some of the answers, but there were definately some that I guessed on. Shame on me for being a follower and not a leader!!
After the exam we learned that this was also a test for our leaders. The leaders could have written the test, asked Feinberg what would be covered on the test, or could have made a study guide for the rest of us. This is disturbing to hear, but if I were a leader I wouldn't have thought about doing these things either! Feinberg also posted an audio clip about the exam. The point is if he could have trusted that we would have read the book and learned the lessons, we wouldn't have had a test at all! CRAZY! This class is teaching me to expect the unexpected, think outside the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment